- Built with and for esports athletes for competition-level performance, speed, and precision.
- Durable GX Blue Click switches deliver an audible and tactile click for a solid, secure keypress.
- Ultra-portable compact ten keyless design frees up table space for mouse movement. It's easy to pack up and transport to tournaments.
- Use LIGHTSYNC to highlight keys and program static lighting patterns to onboard memory for tournament systems that don't allow G HUB installations.
- Detachable Micro USB cables feature a three-pronged design for an easy, secure connection and safe transport in your travel bag.
- 3-step angle adjustment for additional levels of comfort, plus rubber feet for excellent stability during intense gaming.
- Execute a set of complex or timed actions or commands with the press of a button. F-key (F1-F12) programming and use require Logitech G HUB software. Keyboard macros are generally not allowed in tournaments. Programming keys and lighting requires Logitech G HUB software.
Best compact keyboard hands down. Still has fn keys for people who play mount and blade and such. But still feels compact and small for more space on your desk. The keys feel awesome and are incredibly responsive.
I got this keyboard because I play LoL (and listen to k/da; lol) and It's pretty awesome! Even though It's a mechanical keyboard, the clicks are pretty gentle, and I like it so much! The lighting on the keys are beautiful and I love that you can unplug the cord from it for easy transport
Keys sound and feel amazing
Great key pad just a lot of $$$